Hydralectric Group Limited Privacy Notice
Our contact details
Name: Hydralectric Group Limited
Address: 5 High Road, Byfleet Surrey KT14 7QE
Phone Number: 01932 334200
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information when you complete an enquiry on our website:
- Name, email address, contact number and any communication that you have with us.
- Your IP address
- Your location
- Your browsing activity and preferences
If you create an account with us, we collect and process the following information via a credit check:
- Your company name, profit and loss data, billing and payment details, financial summary and credit summary & history.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To make a sales or technical enquiry or an enquiry for another reason as prompted on our enquiry form on the website.
We use the information that you have given us solely in the interest of answering and dealing with your enquiry:
- Registering you as a new customer.
- To process and deliver your order including managing payments and collecting and recovering any monies owed to us.
- To manage the relationship with you e.g. emails and telephone calls to update you on your order.
We use the information collected from cookies to:
- To provide and improve our website, products, and services
- To personalize your experience on our website
- We may share this information with a credit check agency, service providers (e.g., website hosting, data analysis, payment processing)
- Law enforcement or other government agencies, if required by law
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Consent – when you give us your consent. You can remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
- Contractual obligation – when necessary for the performance of a contract into which you have entered. Where you do not provide us with certain information, we may be unable to process your order.
- Legal obligation – to comply with a legal obligation, to deal with complaints and enforcing our terms and conditions.
- Legitimate interest – selling and supplying goods to customers, handling customer contacts & questions.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it, including accounting, legal or reporting needs. We will only process your data until such time as you withdraw your consent.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device by a web browser when you visit a website. They are used to store information about your browsing activity and can be used to remember your preferences and settings, facilitate secure login, and track website usage.
Cookies used by Hydralectric
We use the following types of cookies on Hydralectric.com:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be disabled. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling out forms.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use our website, such as which pages you visit and any errors you encounter. These cookies do not collect personal data and are used to improve the performance of our website.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
- Targeting cookies: These cookies may be set through our website by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on other websites.
Managing cookie preferences
You can manage your cookie preferences through your web browser settings. Most browsers allow you to block or delete cookies, or to receive a notification before a cookie is set. However, please note that some features of our website may not function properly if you disable cookies.
For more information about managing cookie preferences, please refer to the help section of your web browser or visit aboutcookies.org.
Changes to this privacy notice
We may update this privacy notice from time to time to reflect changes to our practices or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons. We encourage you to review this privacy notice periodically for the latest information on our privacy practices.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk