The Premier range provides safe and taint-free conveyance of potable water between the mains water supply and free-standing applications. The innovative TPSiV® Thermoplastic (Silicone Vulcanite) found exclusively in Qualflex™ Premier flexible hoses has elastomer properties for excellent flexibility and kink resistance. The blend of silicon and thermoplastic polymer reduces the formation of biofilm derived from bacteria present in the water supply, as well as odours commonly associated with traditional EPDM lined hoses.
The Qualflex™ Premier Range is designed for applications where water is intended for human consumption where a superior quality of water is used to differentiate the overall product. For example, water softeners, water filtration appliances, drinking water fountains or faucets, point of use water dispensers, drinks vending and beverage dispense appliances.
- Fully WRAS approved
- TPSiV® (Silicon Vulcanite) thermoplastic liner
- Stainless steel 304 overbraid with white identification tracer
- Cost-effective alternative to food-grade EPDM with similar flexibility
- Standard lengths: 150mm, 300mm, 500mm, 900mm
- Tested up to 65°C at 10bar/20°C at 12bar
- Excellent flexibility
- Kink and crush resistant
- Robust construction with excellent abrasion
- Minimum service life: 5 years
- Customised design options available for OEM clients
- Made in UK
Recommended for: Drinks vending, catering equipment, water softeners