Classic Flexible Hoses
The Qualflex™ Classic flexible hose range provides a safe and taint free conveyance of potable water supplies in both domestic and commercial applications. Fully WRAS approved, the versatile Qualflex™ Classic flexible hose range features a high-quality non-toxic EPDM rubber liner and robust stainless steel overbraid – with black tracer for easy identification.
Available to both OEM and retail customers, Qualflex™ Classic flexible hose assemblies can be designed and manufactured as a sub-assembly component within most potable water applications including bathroom and shower appliances, and free-standing commercial kitchen appliances such as glasswashers, dishwashers, steam ovens. Hydralectric support each OEM client throughout the specification, design, approvals, and manufacturing stage to create custom flexible hose solutions.
Hydralectric also offers a comprehensive catalogue range of standard product to the retail market. Offered with a wide choice of industry standard connections, in four standard lengths: 150mm, 300mm, 500mm, 900mm, and with a choice of bore size, Qualflex™ Classic flexible hoses are the recommended choice for general plumbing, including the installation of kitchen and bathroom taps and drinking faucets.
- Fully WRAS approved
- High quality EDPM (ethylene propylene diene monomer rubber) liner
- Stainless steel 304 overbraid with black identification tracer
- Suitable for most potable water applications
- Standard lengths: 150mm, 300mm, 500mm, 900mm
- Tested up to 65°C at 10bar/20°C at 12bar
- Excellent flexibility
- Kink and crush resistant
- Robust construction with excellent abrasion
- Minimum service life: 5 years
- Customised design options available for OEM clients
- Made in UK
Recommended for: Plumbing, drinks vending, catering, bathroom & shower