The Directors, Managers and all employees of Hydralectric are committed to ensuring the quality of our products and the achievements of our stated and measurable Quality objectives.
Senior Management shall:
- Implement and maintain a Quality Management System that conforms to the requirements of the ISO9001:2008 international standard and any other statutory and regulatory requirements as requested by our clients.
- Commit to the continuous improvement of the QMS through periodically planned management reviews.
- Assess the continuing suitability of the Quality Policy and the supporting management system through management review inputs and outputs.
- Establish, review and measure our Quality objectives through the management review process.
- Ensure the Quality policy is communicated throughout the organisation via electronic access and internal postings means.
- Ensure the Quality policy and supporting objectives are understood by all Hydralectric personnel through continual training.
- Maintain our operation within stated financial targets and quality objectives to establish Hydralectric in a competitive market place position.
- Strive, via the QMS, to continuously meet and exceed customer expectations and ensure satisfaction.
- Reward and develop employees accordingly.
Hydralectric is accredited by BSi under certificate number FM592672.