Hydravend Flexible Hoses
The Hydravend range of flexible hoses is designed for the safe and taint free conveyance of potable water supplies for both free standing appliances and domestic plumbing. The innovative DuPont™ Hytrel® liner found exclusively in Qualflex™ Hydravend flexible hoses, specifically chosen to deliver odourless and taint-free drinking water, is cadmium and silicone-free whilst the black TPE mirror smooth inner offers improved flow and does not support microbiological growth. Hydravend hose assemblies feature a high-quality PVC outer extruded with a brilliant white ‘clinical’ finish for easy cleaning. The result is a highly flexibility and durable flexible hose which delivers superior tasting water.
Available to both OEM and retail customers, Qualflex™ Hydravend flexible hose assemblies can be designed and manufactured as a sub-assembly component within various plumbing and drinks vending applications, Hydralectric can also offer support to OEM clients through product specification, design, approvals, and manufacturing to create a custom flexible hose solution.
A comprehensive catalogue range of standard Hydravend flexible hoses are also available to the retail market, including catering spares distributors.
- Fully WRAS approved
- Mirror smooth black food-grade DuPont™ Hytrel® liner
- High quality PVC outer extruded with a brilliant white ‘clinical’ finish for easy cleaning
- Ultra-hygienic with excellent flow
- Delivers superior quality water for beverage systems
- Standard lengths: 150mm, 300mm, 500mm, 900mm
- Tested up to 65°C at 10bar/20°C at 12bar
- Excellent flexibility
- Kink and crush resistant
- Robust construction with excellent abrasion
- Minimum service life: 5 years
- Customised design options available for OEM clients
- Made in UK
Recommended for: Drinks vending, catering equipment, water softeners