Excel Flexible Hoses
The Qualflex™ Excel flexible hose range is made from an innovative cross-linked polyethylene (PEX) liner and robust stainless steel overbraid – with green tracer for easy identification. The Excel range is used extensively in the UK, designed to meet the stringent demands surrounding hygiene and micro bacterial growth within healthcare & public service premises including hospitals, care homes, schools, and prisons.
Qualflex™ Excel flexible hoses provide safe and taint free conveyance of potable water supplies within domestic and commercial plumbing applications, medical equipment and bathing systems, including walk-in baths, disabled showers and wet room enclosures.
Available to both OEM and retail customers, Qualflex™ Excel flexible hose assemblies can be designed and manufactured as a sub-assembly component within most potable water applications, particularly those intended for use in hospitals. Hydralectric can support OEM clients throughout the specification, design, approvals, and manufacturing stage to create a custom flexible hose solution.
As with the Qualflex™ Classic range, a comprehensive catalogue range of standard Excel flexible hoses are available to the retail market. Offered with a wide choice of industry standard connections, in four standard lengths: 150mm, 300mm, 500mm, 900mm, and with a choice of bore size, the Qualflex™ Excel flexible hoses is the recommended choice for general plumbing within public sector buildings.
- Fully WRAS approved
- PEX (Cross linked polythene) liner
- Stainless steel 304 overbraid with green identification tracer
- Developed specifically for potable water within healthcare and public sector premises
- Reduced risk associated with micro-bacterial colonisation and cross infection
- Standard lengths: 150mm, 300mm, 500mm, 900mm
- Tested up to 65°C at 10bar/20°C at 12bar
- Excellent flexibility
- Kink and crush resistant
- Robust construction with excellent abrasion
- Minimum service life: 5 years
- Customised design options available for OEM clients
- Made in UK
Recommended for: Healthcare, plumbing, drinks vending, catering