Hydralectric produces high quality products that meet or exceed the British Standards Institute ISO9001.2008 and Water Regulatory Advisory Scheme standards. Hydralectric is an organisation that has sound business ethics and a high regard for all employees and human rights and continually demonstrate this by:
- Only employing people legally entitled to work in the UK or European Union.
- Treating all people fairly and equally by ensuring the same wages/salary are paid to employees doing the same job regardless of national origin, age, gender, race, sexual orientation, religion/belief, marital status, disability or political affiliation.
- issuing every employee with copies of all policies and procedures concerned with their employment, business performance, conduct, health and safety etc.
- not employing anybody who is under the minimum legal working age.
- Allowing employees to join trade unions and to bargain collectively.
- Training and developing our workforce to acquire and develop skills and safe working practice that ensure we can continue to produce market leading products.
- Creating a safe, hygienic working environment by appointing health and safety officers, trained first aid and fire wardens, by regularly conducting risk assessments and holding health and safety meetings. The organisation takes all steps to prevent accidents at work and injury to health.
- Providing work contracts, employee booklets and health and safety manuals that ensure each employee is fully aware of their terms and conditions of employment.
- We recognise an employee's rights with regard to working hours, rest breaks and holiday entitlement as contained in the Working Time Regulations 1998.
- Paying every employee a wage that exceeds the National Minimum Wage.
- Providing each employee with access to any information the organisation keeps with reference to their employment.
- Not tolerating any form of bullying or harassment whether physical or verbal and dealing with any such occurrences by invoking the disciplinary procedure.